At Kool Kote Roofing we are regularly asked by clients if they should have regular maintenance on their roof. Our answer is and always will be yes! This is just like changing the oil in your car. If you spend a little on maintenance now, you can save in the future. Just like with your car – an oil change now is cheaper than replacing your engine later. Routine maintenance and repairs is a more cost-efficient way to protect your roof. No one wants to replace their roof prematurely!
As a leading commercial roofing company in Boulder, Colorado, you can count on our team to have your best interest at heart. When it comes to roofing, there’s nothing our team can’t help improve. When you’re ready to learn more about our services, call our office at 720-375-4682.
Why Maintenance Makes Sense
Having your roof professionally inspected on a regular basis makes sense because of these prime reasons, including:
- Keep your investment going strong. When you roof is well-maintained, it is more like to reach its life expectancy. Don’t get stuck paying for a premature roof replacement if it can be avoided.
- Service calls can become expensive. We regularly receive “emergency calls” from building owners when a major problem occurs. This is usually when water is pouring in during a storm, or other damages are noticeable. If we are unfamiliar with a roof, it will take extra valuable time to inspect it to figure out where all the problems lie. When our team is familiar with your roof, we are able to put a plan into action sooner, and minimize the damage.
- Stop leaks before they start. A roof can seem alright to an untrained eye, however often times it can have underlying issues that could be causing extensive damage. Regular maintenance checks will allow our highly-trained team to stop these problems before they wreak havoc on your facility.
- When it is time for a replacement, we’ve already got it planned out. Designing a new roofing system is much easier when you are familiar with the unit. With us having expert knowledge of what works and what doesn’t work for your unique needs will help us provide you with the best solutions possible.
- Priceless peace of mind. Assuming your roof is in good condition and actually knowing your roof is in good condition are two totally different things. Let our team provide you the peace of mind you deserve with our regular inspections and maintenance programs.
To learn about the many ways we can help you improve your facility, call our office today at 720-375-4682. We understand that having roofing troubles can be frustrating, but we are here for you to make the process smoother. We look forward to helping you.